IslamBeautyandwonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOPIC: HOW ALLAH (SWT) HONORS BANI ADAM (A.S.)

Go down

TOPIC:  HOW ALLAH (SWT) HONORS BANI ADAM (A.S.) Empty TOPIC: HOW ALLAH (SWT) HONORS BANI ADAM (A.S.)

Post by Hawwah Fil Jannah Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:29 pm

1. ALLAH CREATED ADAM WITH HIS TWO HANDS 

Mujahid narrated Abdullah ibn Umar (RA) said: 
"Allah created four things with His Hand; 1. The Throne 2. The Pen 3. Aadam and 4. The paradise of 'Adn. He then said to the rest of the creation 'Kun' [Be] and it was." 

[Adh Dhahabi in 'Mukhtasar al-'Uluw' (p105), Abu al-Shaikh al-Asbahani in 'al-'Adhuma' (5/1555), Tafsir al-Tabari (21/239), 'The chain is authentic according to the conditions of Muslim.'] 

2. ALLAH BLEW INTO ADAM THE SOUL

3. ALLAH TAUGHT DAM THE NAMES OF EVERYTHING

Is one who is obedient to Allah, prostrating himself or standing (in prayer) during the hours of the night, fearing the Hereafter and hoping for the Mercy of his Lord (like one who disbelieves)? Say: "Are those who know equal to those who know not?" It is only men of understanding who will remember (i.e. get a lesson from Allah's Signs and Verses). (Az-Zumar 39:9)

Say: "Are those who know equal to those who know not?" It is only men of understanding who will remember (i.e. get a lesson from Allah's Signs and Verses). (Az-Zumar 39:9) 

4. ALLAH GAVE ADAM THE HONOR TO MAKE HIM DWELL IN HEAVEN (NOT PARADISE!!!)

5. ALLAH COMMANDED THE ANGLES TO BOW DOWN TO ADAM.

And (remember) when We said to the angels; "Prostrate to Adam." So they prostrated except Iblis (Satan). He was one of the jinns; he disobeyed the Command of his Lord. Will you then take him (Iblis) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they are enemies to you? 

6. ALLAH MADE ADAM AND HIS PROGENY HIS KHALIFAH ON EARTH 

And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "Verily, I am going to place (mankind) generations after generations on earth." They said: "Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, - while we glorify You with praises and thanks (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners) and sanctify You." 
He (Allah) said: "I know that which you do not know." (Al-Baqarah 2:30) 

7. ALLAH GAVE YOU AQL (INTELLECT)

Verily! The worst of (moving) living creatures with Allah are the deaf and the dumb, those who understand not (i.e. the disbelievers). (Al-Anfal 8:22)

Abu Huraira (RA) narrated the Prophet said: "A believer is not bitten from the same hole twice." [Related by al-Bukhari: (8/83) Hadith: 6133) and Muslim (2998) & (42/13) Hadith 7137) & Book 55 , Hadith 81] 

Anas Ibn Malik narrated the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "A believer is shrewd, sharp and careful." [Quda'ee (d. 454 H) in 'Musnad al-Shihab' (Vol. 1 pg. 107) No. 128] 

8. ALLAH HAS GIVEN US CLOTHING (TO COVER OUR NAKEDNESS)

O Children of Adam! We have bestowed raiment upon you to cover yourselves (screen your private parts, etc.) and as an adornment, and the raiment of righteousness, that is better. 

Such are among the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, that they may remember (i.e. leave falsehood and follow truth[]). (Al-A'raf 7:26) 

O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Hawwa (Eve)] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and Qabiluhu (his soldiers from the jinns or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them. 

Verily, We made the Shayatin (devils) Auliya' (protectors and helpers) for those who believe not. (Al-A'raf 7:27) 

Abu Huraira (RA) narrated the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "Hayaa is part of Imaan and Imaan is in Paradise. Lewdness is part of hardness of heart and hardness of heart is in the Fire." [Musnad Ahmad (2/501) No. 10519] 

On the authority of Abu Masood Uqbah bin ’Amr al-Ansaree al-Badree (RA) who said: The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said, "Verily, from what was learnt by the people from the speech of the earliest prophecy is: If you feel no shame, then do as you wish." 

It was related by al-Bukhari. Bahz ibn Hakim reported from his father who from his grandfather that he asked the Prophet (SAW): 'from whom they should conceal their awrah and from whom not?' He said, "Guard your awrah except from your wife and what your right hand possesses (female slaves)." He asked, "O Messenger of Allah (SAW) what when people are with each other?"

He said, "If it is possible that no one may observe your private parts, see that none sees them." He asked, "O Prophet (SAW) of Allah what if one of us is alone?" 

He said, "But Allah has more right that people should be ashamed before Him." [Sunan Tirmidhi (5/97) No. 2769, Sunan Abu Dawud (4/40) No. 4017, Musnad Ahmad (5/3) No. 20046] 

9. ALLAH HAS MADE US ALL BORN WITH CONSCIENCE THAT KNOWS RIGHT FROM WRONG.

Then He showed him what is wrong for him and what is right for him; (Ash-Shams 91:8*) 

10. ALLAH HAS MADE ALL OF US BECOME BORN MUSLIM (BORN UPON FITRAH)

Abu Huraira (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger said, "Every child is born on the religion (of Islam). Then his parents make him a Jew, a Christian or a polytheist." Someone said, "O Messenger of Allah, (what about) those who die before (their parents convert them)?" He said, "Allah knows best what they would have done (if they had survived)." [al-Bukhari (6599) and Muslim (2658)] 

So set you (O Muhammad SAW) your face towards the religion of pure Islamic Monotheism Hanifa (worship none but Allah Alone) Allah's Fitrah (i.e. Allah's Islamic Monotheism), with which He has created mankind. 
[Tafsir At­Tabari, Vol 21, Page 41] (Ar-Rum 30:30) 

11. ALLAH MADE YOU WALK UPRIGHT ON TWO FEET (NOT FOUR LIKE ANIMALS)

**Some will be disgraced on the day of Al-Quiyyama and be forced to crawl on their faces*

Abu Hurayrah reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, "On the Day of Resurrection, mankind will be gathered in three categories - a category of those walking on foot, another of riders and the third of those walking on their faces." 

Someone asked, "O Messenger of Allah, how would they walk on their faces?" He said, ‘Surely, he who makes them walk on their feet is Able to make them walk on their faces. Know that they will walk on their faces safeguarding from every ascent and thorn." [Sunan Tirmidhi (5/305) No. 3142, Musnad Ahmad (2/363) No. 8740] 

12. ALLAH HAS MADE MAN HIS MASTERPIECE

By the fig, and the olive, (At-Tin 95:1) 
By Mount Sinai, (At-Tin 95:2)
And by this city of security (Makkah), (At-Tin 95:3)
Verily, We created man of the best stature (mould), (At-Tin 95:4)

13. ALLAH GAVE YOU SHYNESS

Then they both ate of the tree, and so their private parts appeared to them, and they began to stick on themselves the leaves from Paradise for their covering. Thus did Adam disobey his Lord, so he went astray. (Ta-Ha 20:121) 

Anas (RA) narrated the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "Every religion has a particular manner or characteristic. And the characteristic of Islam is Hayaa." [Sunan Ibn Majah (5/276) No. 4181] 

Abu Huraira (RA) narrated the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "Hayaa is part of Imaan and Imaan is in Paradise. Lewdness is part of hardness of heart and hardness of heart is in the Fire." [Musnad Ahmad (2/501) No. 10519]

14. ALLAH HAS BLESSED US WITH JEALOUSY

Abdullah ibn Umar reported that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "Three people will not enter paradise and Allah will not look to them on the Day of Judgment: the one who is disobedient to his parents, he woman who imitates men and the ad-Dayooth (cuckold, weak man who feels no jealousy over his womenfolk)..." [Musnad Ahmad (2/134) No. 6180, Musnad al-Bazzar (12/270) No. 6051, al-Sunnan al-Kubra al-Nasa'i (2/63) No. 2354, al-Mu’jam al-Awsat al-Tabarani (3/51) No. 2443] 

15. ALLAH BLESSED US WITH PROPHETS AND MESSENGERS

And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming) : 

"Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut[] (all false deities, etc. i.e. do not worship Taghut besides Allah)." (An-Nal 16:36)

16. ALLAH HAS REVEALED TO US BOOKS AFTER BOOKS AND HAS PROTECTED THE QURAN

Verily We: It is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Qur'an) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption). (Al-Hijr 15:9) 

17. ALLAH HAS BLESSED US WITH RIGHTEOUS SOULS

And whoso obeys Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), then they will be in the company of those on whom Allah has bestowed His Grace, of the Prophets, the Siddiqun (those followers of the Prophets who were first and foremost to believe in them, like Abu Bakr As­Siddiq), the martyrs, and the righteous. And how excellent these companions are! (An-Nisa 4:69)

18. ALLAH BLESSED US WITH VARIOUS FACULTIES (SENSES)

19. ALLAH GAVE US FIRASAH (INTUITION)

Anas ibn Malik (RA) said: I entered the company of Uthman ibn Affaan (RA) while I was thinking about the beauty of a woman I saw in the street. Uthman (RA) then said: One of you enter my presence and the remnants of zinaa can be seen in his eyes. 

I then said: Did revelation come down after the departure of the Rasool (SAW)? Uthman said: 
But this is the deep insight, foresight and intuition of the believer. [Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah, Madaarij as-Saalikeen (Vol. 2, pg. 455)] 

20. ALLAH BLESSED YOU WITH THE ABILITY TO SMILE

21. ALLAH BLESSED US WITH THE ABILITY TO WRITE

Read! In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists), (Al-'Alaq 96:1) 

Has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood). (Al-'Alaq 96:2)

Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous, (Al-'Alaq 96:3) 

Who has taught (the writing) by the pen [the first person to write was Prophet Idrees (Enoch)], (Al-'Alaq 96:4) 

Has taught man that which he knew not. (Al-'Alaq 96:5) 

22. ALLAH TAUGHT US BAYAN (ABILITY TO SPEAK)

The Most Beneficent (Allah)! (Ar-Rahman 55:1) 
Has taught (you mankind) the Qur'an (by His Mercy). (Ar-Rahman 55:2) 
He created man. (Ar-Rahman 55:3) 
He taught him eloquent speech. (Ar-Rahman 55:4) 

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: 'Two men came from the East and addressed the people who wondered at their eloquent speeches. On that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: Some eloquent speech is as effective as magic."' [Tran Sahih Al Bukhari Vol: 7 Book 67  No. 5146]

23. ALLAH HAS SUBDUED THE UNIVERSE FOR US

See you not (O men) that Allah has subjected for you whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth, and has completed and perfected His Graces upon you, (both) apparent (i.e Islamic Monotheism, and the lawful pleasures of this world, including health, good looks, etc.) and hidden [i.e. One's Faith in Allah (of Islamic Monotheism) knowledge, wisdom, guidance for doing righteous deeds, and also the pleasures and delights of the Hereafter in Paradise, etc.]? (Luqman 31:20-26)

Yet of mankind is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or a Book giving light! (Luqman 31:20) 

Allah is He Who has created the heavens and the earth and sends down water (rain) from the sky, and thereby brought forth fruits as provision for you; and He has made the ships to be of service to you, that they may sail through the sea by His Command; and He has made rivers (also) to be of service to you. (Ibrahim 14:32) 

And He has made the sun and the moon, both constantly pursuing their courses, to be of service to you; and He has made the night and the day, to be of service to you. (Ibrahim 14:33) 

24. ALLAH PUTS RAHMAN (MERCY) IN OUR HEARTS

And among His Signs is this, that He created for you wives from among yourselves, that you may find repose in them, and He has put between you affection and mercy. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect. (Ar-Rum 30:21) 

Abdullah ibn Amr (RA) narrated the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said, "Those who are merciful will be given mercy by the Most Merciful. Be merciful to those on the earth and the One above the heavens will have mercy on you." [Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 40, Hadith #4941] 

25. ALLAH HAS PUT LOVE IN OUR HEARTS FOR EACHOTHER AS HUMAN BEINGS

And He has united their (i.e. believers') hearts. If you had spent all that is in the earth, you could not have united their hearts, but Allah has united them. Certainly He is All-Mighty, All-Wise. (Al-Anfal 8:63) 

{Al Wadud = One of the 99 names = One who puts love in the hearts for others) And He has united their (i.e. believers' ) hearts. If you had spent all that is in the earth, you could not have united their hearts, but Allah has united them. Certainly He is All-Mighty, All-Wise. (Al-Anfal 8:63) 

26. ALLAH HAS GIVEN US THE GREATEST IZZAH (HONOR) -- ISLAM

They (hyprocrites) say: "If we return to Al-Madinah, indeed the more honourable ('Abdullah bin Ubai bin Salul, the chief of hyprocrites at Al­Madinah) will expel therefrom the meaner (i.e. Allah's Messenger SAW)." 

But honour, power and glory belong to Allah, His Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and to the believers, but the hypocrites know not. (Al-Munafiqun 63:8*) 

I would not like the people of that city (where we are headed) to see you like this." "O, Abu Ubaydah! Had anyone other than you made such a statement, I would have made him a lesson for the Ummah of Muhammad (SAW). We were once amongst the lowest of people, but Allaah gave us honour because of Islaam. 

As soon as we start to seek honour in avenues other than that in which Allaah has granted us honour, Allaah will then humiliate us." [Mustadrak al-Hakim (1/130) No. 207] 

We were once amongst the lowest of people, but Allaah gave us honour because of Islaam. As soon as we start to seek honour in avenues other than that in which Allaah has granted us honour, Allaah will then humiliate us." [Mustadrak al-Hakim 

27. ALLAH GAVE US SPOUSES OF OUR OWN KIND

And among His Signs is this, that He created for you wives from among yourselves, that you may find repose in them, and He has put between you affection and mercy. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect. (Ar-Rum 30:21) 

Taariq bin Shihab reports that when Umar (RA) was travelling to Shaam, Abu Ubaydah bin Jarraah (RA) was accompanying him. When they arrived at a point where they had to wade across, Umar (RA) alighted from his camel, removed his leather socks and threw them over his shoulders. He then took hold of the reins of the camel and waded through. "O Ameerul Mu'mineen!" Abu Ubaydah (RA) said, "Are you doing that?! Do you also remove your leather socks, throw them over your shoulders, take hold of the reins of the camel and then wade through? 

Ibn Umar (RA) narrated: 'Evil omen was mentioned before the Prophet; he (the Holy Prophet) said, "If there was [such thing as] bad omens in anything, they would have been in houses, spouses and horses." [al-Bukhari (5093) and Muslim (2225)] 

28. ALLAH GAVE US DIFFERENT LANGUAGES AND RACES

And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours. Verily, in that are indeed signs for men of sound knowledge. (Ar-Rum 30:22) 

29. ALLAH HAS BLESSED US WITH ARABIC LANGUAGE

Verily, We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur'an in order that you may understand. (Yusuf 12:2)

Imam Shafi'i (rh) said: "Every Muslim is obligated to learn the Arabic tongue to the utmost of his power in order [to be able] to profess through it that "There is no Ilah but Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger" and to utter what is mandated upon him, the takbir, and what is commanded, the tasbih, and the tashahhud and others." [al-Risala al-Shafi'i (pg. 47)] 

Ibn Taymiyyah said: "Moreover, the Arabic language itself is part of Islam, and knowing Arabic is an obligatory duty. If it is a duty to understand the Qur’an and Sunnah, and they cannot be understood without knowing Arabic, then the means that is needed to fulfil the duty is also obligatory." [Iqtida' as-Sirat al-Mustaqeem (1/527)] 

Ibn Taymiyyah said: "As for becoming accustomed to talking to one another in a language other than Arabic, which is the symbol of Islam and the language of the Qur’aan, so that this becomes a habit in the land, with one’s family and household members, with one’s friends, in the marketplace, when addressing government representatives or authority figures or when speaking to people of knowledge, undoubtedly this is makrooh (disliked), because it involves being like the non-Arabs, which is makrooh, as stated previously. [Ibn Taymiyyah in 'Iqtida' as-Sirat al-Mustaqeem' (1/527-528)] 

30. ALLAH HAS BLESSED YOU WITH HALAL THINGS

According to Sharia - everything is halal unless proven haram.

And indeed We have honoured the Children of Adam, and We have carried them on land and sea, and have provided them with At-Taiyibat (lawful good things), and have preferred them above many of those whom We have created with a marked preference. (Al-Isra 17:70) 

Q: Did Allah also create 1 jinn and from that 1 jinn came his offspring just like Adam?

And indeed, We created man from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud. (Al-Hijr 15:26) 
And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire. (Al-Hijr 15:27) 

Hama = Black Mud

Q: Will Jinn have sex in paradise?

Wherein both will be those (maidens) restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn yatmithhunna (has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them. (Ar-Rahman 55:56) 

Q: How did Allah communicate with Adam when he was on earth?

Those Messengers! We preferred some to others; to some of them Allah spoke (directly); (Al-Baqarah 2:253)

And We said: "O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in the Paradise and eat both of you freely with pleasure and delight of things therein as wherever you will, but come not near this tree or you both will be of the Zalimun (wrong-doers)." (Al-Baqarah 2:35) 

Q: Was Adam being sent to the dunya a punishment from Allah or is there another wisdom behind it? 

Abu Huraira reported that the Prophet narrated: 

Adam and Musa disputed with one another. Musa said, "O Adam! You are the one whom Allah created with His own hand. He blew into you His spirit, but you misled the people and drove them out of Paradise." So, Adam said to him, 

"You are Musa! Allah chose you for direct conversation with Him. You blame me for something that I did which Allah had recorded against me even before He had created the heavens and earth." So, Adam out-debated Musa. [Bukhari 3409, Muslim 2652, Tirmidhi 2141, Ahmed 7638*]

"I heard Abu Hurairah narrating that the Prophet (saws) said: 'Adam and Musa debated, and Musa said to him: "O Adam, you are our father but have deprived us and caused us to be expelled from Paradise because of your sin." 

Adam said to him: "O Musa, Allah chose you to speak with His own Hand. 

Are you blaming me for something which Allah decreed for me forty years before He created me?" Thus Adam won the argument with Musa, thus Adam won the argument with Musa.'" Sunan Ibn Majah (1/1) Hadith: 80 & Book 1 Hadith: 84) & Sunnan Abu Dawod Book 42 Hadith 106 & Book 41 Hadith 4684 

"Verily, I am going to place (mankind) generations after generations on earth." (Al-Baqarah 2:30)
Hawwah Fil Jannah
Hawwah Fil Jannah
Admin

Back to top Go down